Welcome to Kipper Cottage, a unique and characterful English Heritage Grade 2 listed cottage by the sea in Amble, Northumberland.
Kipper Cottage is a gem of a cottage built in 1837, as part of Warkworth Harbour, with views of the sea, Marina and Warkworth Castle. (The year Queen Victoria came to the throne).
Amble is perched on the coast, close to the stunning white sandy beaches and nature reserves such as Warkworth and Druridge Bay on the Northumberland coast. Nearby, are Alnmouth, Bamburgh and Alnwick with their iconic castles and coastline. The cottage offers a perfect location for a relaxing holiday or break in Northumberland.
- Newly awarded VisitEngland 4* accreditation
- Secure instant booking & confirmation
- Ideally situated on England's Coastal Path
- Children welcome
- Spacious character property, beautifully renovated
- For the comfort of all guests this accommodation is non-smoking
- No pets and non smoking
For beautiful accommodation next to Alnwick Castle visit Sentry Cottage in Alnwick
It's all about Location, Location, Location: Kipper Cottage is on England's Coastal Path. Amble centre with its shops, cafes and restaurants is on your doorstep and Warkworth castle and the Harbour are both a short walk.
* A 'returning guest' discount is available. The discount will be taken off your final balance, please let us know via the booking form or email.
**Please note that this website allows guests to book our properties directly through a secure booking system & that guests pay no additional fees. If booking through a third party such as TripAdvisor or Airbnb, these companies will charge you as our guest a 'booking' or 'service fee', of about 20%, over which we have no control.
T. 01665 602772
T. 07419 215509